Printout from The Last Main Line:

Northolt Halt station, Middlesex

Northolt Halt station, Middlesex

L1346. Northolt Halt station on the Great Western and Great Central Joint Line, Middlesex, circa 1903. This later section of the Railway (Northolt Junction to High Wycombe) was built by Pauling & Co. of Westminster between 1901 and 1905. The station building is a typical example of Great Western's pagoda style.
Publisher
ContributorLeicestershire County Council
Creatorpersonalname - Newton, S. W. A.
Datecreation - circa 1903
TypePhotographs - 
Photographic prints - black and white
Formatdimension.H - 118mm
dimension.W - 161mm
IdentifierNewton - E 4/4
SourceS. W. A. Newton Collection - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
LanguageEN
Relationpart of - S. W. A. Newton Collection
copy of - glass plate negative
CoverageLocation.Creation Site - Northolt, Middlesex (O.S. Ref: 512800 814500)
Location.Current Repository - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
period - circa 1903
RightsLeicestershire County Council