Printout from The Last Main Line:

Church in Seer Green, Buckinghamshire

Church in Seer Green, Buckinghamshire

L3399. This picture shows Holy Trinity church complete with bellcote, in Seer Green, Buckinghamshire. Situated around two miles West of Chalfont St. Peter, it was one of many small communities passed through and affected by the arrival of the Last Main Line.
PublisherLeicestershire County Council
Contributor
Creatorpersonalname - Newton, S. W. A.
Date
TypePhotographs - Black and White
Formatdimension.H - 160 mm
IdentifierNewton - 118/5
SourceS. W. A. Newton Collection - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
LanguageEN
Relationcopy of - S. W. A. Newton Collection
derived from - glass plate negative
CoverageLocation.Creation Site - Seer Green, Buckinghamshire (O.S. Ref: 496300 191900)
Location.Current Repository - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
point - circa 1903
RightsLeicestershire County Council