Printout from The Last Main Line:

St. Leonard's Church, Misterton

St. Leonard's Church, Misterton

L3112. Photographed around 1897, this is St. Leonard's Church at Misterton, a south Leicestershire village which lay approximately half a mile to the east of the Great Central's Last Main Line.
Publisher
ContributorLeicestershire County Council
Creatorpersonalname - S. W. A Newton
Datecreation - circa 1897
TypePhotographs - black and white
Formatdimension.H - 161mm
dimension.W - 212mm
IdentifierNewton - 43/6
SourceS. W. A. Newton Collection - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
LanguageEN
Relationcopy of - glass plate negative
part of - S. W. A. Newton Collection
CoverageLocation.Current Repository - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland
Location.Creation Site - Misterton, Leicestershire (O.S. Ref: 455700 284000)
period - circa 1897
RightsLeicestershire County Council