Printout from The Last Main Line:

Helmdon viaduct, Northamptonshire

Helmdon viaduct, Northamptonshire

L2766. Helmdon viaduct, built by Walter Scott & Co. as part of Contract No.5 (Woodford to Brackley) and completed in 1897. This handsome nine arch structure lay to the north of Helmdon Station, and a short distance to the west of the village itself.
Publisher
ContributorLeicestershire County Council
Creatorpersonalname - S. W. A Newton
Datecreation - 1897
TypePhotographs - black and white
Formatdimension.H - 119mm
dimension.W - 162mm
IdentifierNewton - Z 2/50
SourceS. W. A. Newton Collection - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
LanguageEN
Relationcopy of - glass plate negative
part of - S. W. A. Newton Collection
CoverageLocation.Current Repository - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
Location.Creation Site - Helmdon, Northamptonshire (O.S. Ref: 458300 243600)
period - 1897
RightsLeicestershire County Council