Printout from The Last Main Line:

St. John's Wood Underground station

St. John's Wood Underground station

L2659. Photographed in September 1933, this is the entrance to the Metropolitan Railway's St. John's Wood Underground station. Designed by the Metropolitan's architect Charles W. Clark, the building was constructed in 1925, replacing the original station that had stood since 1868.
Publisher
ContributorLondon's Transport Museum
Creatorattribution - Topical Press
Datecreation - 1933-09-02
TypeDigital images - Scanned
Formatresolution - 300 dpi
dimension.H - 152mm
dimension.W - 203mm
IdentifierLondon's Transport Museum - 1998/ 65355
SourceLondon's Transport Museum
LanguageEN
Relationcopy of - Black and white print
Coveragepoint - 1933-09-02
Location.Current Repository - London's Transport Museum
Location.Creation Site - St. John's Wood Station, London (O.S. Ref: 526700 183300)
RightsLondon's Transport Museum