Printout from The Last Main Line:

Sudbury and Harrow Road Station under construction

Sudbury and Harrow Road Station under construction

L2385. Photographed looking east around 1904, this is the Great Central's Sudbury and Harrow Road Station in Middlesex. The permanent way has been laid, although it has yet to be evenly ballasted. Visible beyond is the girder bridge that was built to carry the Harrow Road. T. Oliver & Son was the contractor responsible for building this section of the line (Neasden to Northolt).
Publisher
ContributorLeicestershire County Council
Creatorpersonalname - Newton, S. W. A.
Datecreation - circa 1904
TypePhotographs - Black and white
Formatdimension.H - 119mm
dimension.W - 160mm
IdentifierNewton - W 4/5
SourceS. W. A. Newton Collection - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
LanguageEN
Relationcopy of - glass plate negative
part of - S. W. A. Newton Collection
CoverageLocation.Creation Site - Harrow, Middlesex (O.S. Ref: 516900 185300)
Location.Current Repository - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
period - circa 1904
RightsLeicestershire County Council