Printout from The Last Main Line:

Wotton Underwood Station, Buckinghamshire

Wotton Underwood Station, Buckinghamshire

L2266. Photographed from the embankment of the Great Central line that ran from Grendon Underwood to Princes Risborough, this is the Brill Branch station at Wotton Underwood. Originally laid in 1872, the Brill Branch was transferred to the Metropolitan & Great Central Joint Railway from the Oxford & Aylesbury Tramway. Somewhat modest by Great Central standards, the station consisted of a single platform and a small goods area.
Publisher
ContributorLeicestershire County Council
Creatorpersonalname - Newton, S. W. A.
Datecreation - circa 1903
TypePhotographs - Black and white
Formatdimension.H - 120mm
dimension.W - 160mm
IdentifierNewton - S 4/4
SourceS. W. A. Newton Collection - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
LanguageEN
Relationcopy of - glass plate negative
part of - S. W. A. Newton Collection
CoverageLocation.Creation Site - Wotton Underwood, Buckinghamshire (O.S. Ref: 469500 215400)
Location.Current Repository - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
period - circa 1903
RightsLeicestershire County Council