Printout from The Last Main Line:

Signal box on the Great Western & Great Central Joint Line, Princes Risborough

Signal box on the Great Western & Great Central Joint Line, Princes Risborough

L1827. Taken on the Great Western & Great Central Joint Line, this is a fine view of the signal box and goods shed at Princes Risborough. Just visible beyond is the station itself. Built by Mackay & Davies of Cardiff and completed in 1905, this section of the Joint Line ran from Princes Risborough to High Wycombe.
Publisher
ContributorLeicestershire County Council
Creatorpersonalname - Newton, S. W. A.
Datecreation - circa 1904
TypePhotographs - Black and white
Formatdimension.H - 118mm
dimension.W - 162mm
IdentifierNewton - O4/6
SourceS. W. A. Newton Collection - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
LanguageEN
Relationcopy of - glass plate negative
part of - S. W. A. Newton Collection
CoverageLocation.Creation Site - Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire (O.S. Ref: 479900 202700)
Location.Current Repository - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
period - circa 1904
RightsLeicestershire County Council