Printout from The Last Main Line:

Girder bridge and permanent way, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire

Girder bridge and permanent way, Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire

L1796. A view along the permanent way of the Great Western & Great Central Joint Line near Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire. Just visible beyond is a line of contractor's tipping wagons. Completed in 1905, this section of the Joint Railway (Northolt to High Wycombe) was built by Pauling & Co. of Westminster.
Publisher
ContributorLeicestershire County Council
Creatorpersonalname - Newton, S. W. A.
Datecreation - circa 1905
TypePhotographs - Black and white
Formatdimension.H - 118mm
dimension.W - 162mm
IdentifierNewton - N 2/11
SourceS. W. A. Newton Collection - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
LanguageEN
Relationcopy of - glass plate negative
part of - S. W. A. Newton Collection
CoverageLocation.Creation Site - Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire (O.S. Ref: 500300 188700)
Location.Current Repository - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
period - circa 1905
RightsLeicestershire County Council