Printout from The Last Main Line:

Junction of Hucknall Colliery branch, Nottinghamshire

Junction of Hucknall Colliery branch, Nottinghamshire

L1725. Junction of the branch line to Hucknall Colliery, Nottinghamshire, circa 1898. Spanning the shallow cutting beyond is a girder overbridge. This section of the Last Main Line (Contract No.1, Annesley to Leake) was built by Logan & Hemingway between 1894-1899.
Publisher
ContributorLeicestershire County Council
Creatorpersonalname - Newton, S. W. A.
Datecreation - circa 1898
TypePhotographic prints - black and white
Photographs - 
Formatdimension.H - 118mm
dimension.W - 161mm
IdentifierNewton - M 6/1
SourceS. W. A. Newton Collection - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
LanguageEN
Relationcopy of - glass plate negative
part of - S. W. A. Newton Collection
CoverageLocation.Creation Site - Hucknall, Nottinghamshire (O.S. Ref: 453500 347900)
Location.Current Repository - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
period - circa 1898
RightsLeicestershire County Council