Printout from The Last Main Line:

Culvert near Twyford, Buckinghamshire

Culvert near Twyford, Buckinghamshire

L1676. Brick arch culvert bridge built to carry the London Extension across a stream near Twyford Church, Buckinghamshire. This section of the Last Main Line (Brackley to Quainton Road) was built by Walter Scott & Co. of Newcastle upon Tyne.
Publisher
ContributorLeicestershire County Council
Creatorpersonalname - Newton, S. W. A.
Datecreation - circa 1897
TypePhotographic prints - black and white
Photographs - 
Formatdimension.H - 118mm
dimension.W - 161mm
IdentifierNewton - L 4/3
SourceS. W. A. Newton Collection - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
LanguageEN
Relationpart of - S. W. A. Newton Collection
copy of - glass plate negative
CoverageLocation.Current Repository - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
period - circa 1897
Location.Creation Site - Twyford, Buckinghamshire (O.S. Ref: 466400 226900)
RightsLeicestershire County Council