Printout from The Last Main Line:

Brick arch bridge over the permanent way near Twyford, Buckinghamshire

Brick arch bridge over the permanent way near Twyford, Buckinghamshire

L1675. Brick arch overbridge carrying the Cowley to Twyford Road across a shallow cutting, Buckinghamshire, circa 1898. Walter Scott & Co. of Newcastle upon Tyne was the contractor responsible for building this section of the Last Main Line (Contract No.6, Brackley to Quainton Road).
Publisher
ContributorLeicestershire County Council
Creatorpersonalname - Newton, S. W. A.
Datecreation - circa 1898
TypePhotographic prints - black and white
Photographs - 
Formatdimension.H - 118mm
dimension.W - 161mm
IdentifierNewton - L 4/2
SourceS. W. A. Newton Collection - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
LanguageEN
Relationpart of - S. W. A. Newton Collection
copy of - glass plate negative
CoverageLocation.Current Repository - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
period - circa 1898
Location.Creation Site - Twyford, Buckinghamshire (O.S. Ref: 465000 227000)
RightsLeicestershire County Council