Printout from The Last Main Line:

Occupation crossing near Twyford, Buckinghamshire

Occupation crossing near Twyford, Buckinghamshire

L1674. Occupation crossing in a shallow cutting near Twyford, Buckinghamshire, circa 1898. The brick arch overbridge beyond carries the Cowley to Twyford Road. This section of the Last Main Line (Brackley to Quainton Road) was built by Walter Scott & Co. of Newcastle upon Tyne.
Publisher
ContributorLeicestershire County Council
Creatorpersonalname - Newton, S. W. A.
Datecreation - circa 1898
TypePhotographic prints - black and white
Photographs - 
Formatdimension.H - 118mm
dimension.W - 161mm
IdentifierNewton - L 4/1
SourceS. W. A. Newton Collection - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
LanguageEN
Relationpart of - S. W. A. Newton Collection
copy of - glass plate negative
CoverageLocation.Current Repository - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
period - circa 1898
Location.Creation Site - Twyford, Buckinghamshire (O.S. Ref: 466100 227200)
RightsLeicestershire County Council