Printout from The Last Main Line:

Frogmore viaduct, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire

Frogmore viaduct, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire

L1634. Frogmore viaduct on the Great Western & Great Central Joint Line, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, circa 1904. Together with the rest of this later section of the London Extension, the viaduct was widened to accommodate the increase in traffic that resulted from the Great Western's collaboration with the Great Central. Mackay & Davies of Cardiff was the contractor responsible for work on this part of the Joint Line (High Wycombe to Princes Risborough).
Publisher
ContributorLeicestershire County Council
Creatorpersonalname - Newton, S. W. A.
Datecreation - circa 1904
TypePhotographic prints - black and white
Photographs - 
Formatdimension.H - 118mm
dimension.W - 161mm
IdentifierNewton - K 2/8
SourceS. W. A. Newton Collection - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
LanguageEN
Relationpart of - S. W. A. Newton Collection
copy of - glass plate negative
CoverageLocation.Current Repository - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
Location.Creation Site - High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire (O.S. Ref: 486500 193300)
period - circa 1904
RightsLeicestershire County Council