Printout from The Last Main Line:

High Wycombe goods yard, Buckinghamshire

High Wycombe goods yard, Buckinghamshire

L1633. Looking south towards the viaduct from High Wycombe goods yard on the Great Western & Great Central Joint Line, circa 1905. This railway, previously in use by just the Great Western, was widened to accommodate the increase in traffic brought about by their collaboration with the Great Central. Work on this later section of the London Extension (High Wycombe to Princes Risborough) was carried out by Mackay & Davies of Cardiff.
Publisher
ContributorLeicestershire County Council
Creatorpersonalname - Newton, S. W. A.
Datecreation - circa 1905
TypePhotographic prints - black and white
Photographs - 
Formatdimension.H - 118mm
dimension.W - 161mm
IdentifierNewton - K 2/7
SourceS. W. A. Newton Collection - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
LanguageEN
Relationpart of - S. W. A. Newton Collection
copy of - glass plate negative
CoverageLocation.Current Repository - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
Location.Creation Site - High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire (O.S. Ref: 486500 193300)
period - circa 1905
RightsLeicestershire County Council