Printout from The Last Main Line:

Gerrards Cross Station, Buckinghamshire

Gerrards Cross Station, Buckinghamshire

L1562. Gerrards Cross station on the Great Western & Great Central Joint Line, Buckinghamshire, circa 1905. Designed by the Great Western Railway rather than the Great Central, the station arrangement is different from the 'island platform' designs that are seen on the London Extension proper. Work on this later section of the Line (Northolt Junction to High Wycombe) was carried out by Pauling & Co. of Westminster.
Publisher
ContributorLeicestershire County Council
Creatorpersonalname - Newton, S. W. A.
Datecreation - circa 1905
TypePhotographic prints - black and white
Photographs - 
Formatdimension.H - 118mm
dimension.W - 161mm
IdentifierNewton - J 2/9
SourceS. W. A. Newton Collection - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
LanguageEN
Relationpart of - S. W. A. Newton Collection
copy of - glass plate negative
CoverageLocation.Creation Site - Gerrards Cross, Buckinghamshire (O.S. Ref: 500200 188800)
Location.Current Repository - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
period - circa 1905
RightsLeicestershire County Council