Printout from The Last Main Line:

Neasden North Signal Box

Neasden North Signal Box

L1118. A wooden built signal box located in North Neasden, Middlesex. This building was constructed as part of the Neasden - Northolt contract awarded to T. Oliver & Sons between 1901 and 1905. The photograph shows the building as complete but the surrounding land and services are still being worked upon by a team of nine navvies. In the background, partially hidden in the mist can be seen various semaphore signals and railway carriages.
PublisherLeicestershire County Council
Contributor
Creatorpersonalname - Newton, S. W. A.
Datecreation - circa 1903
TypePhotographs - Black and White
Formatdimension.H - 118mm
dimension.W - 161mm
IdentifierNewton - A 2/1
SourceS. W. A. Newton Collection - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
LanguageEN
Relationpart of - S. W. A. Newton Collection
copy of - glass plate negative
CoverageLocation.Creation Site - North Neasden, Middlesex (O.S. Ref: 521000 186000)
period - circa 1903
Location.Current Repository - Record Office for Leicestershire, Leicester & Rutland
RightsLeicestershire County Council