Printout from Aviation Heritage:

The Engine department office block

The Engine department office block

G1194. The Engine Department office block sometime in the early 1950's. A Bristol 401 car is parked outside watched over by a commisioner. The building was built in 1928, and has several Art Deco features. The lovely concrete Jupiter engine murals on the office wall were hopefully preserved when this office was demolished in the 1990's.
PublisherBristol Aeroplane Company Limited
ContributorRolls Royce Heritage Trust
Creatorcorporatename - Bristol Aeroplane Company Ltd
Datecreation - Circa 1950
TypePhotographic prints - Black and White
Formatdimension.H - 200 mm
dimension.W - 230 mm
Identifier3577
SourceRolls Royce Heritage Trust
LanguageEN
Relation
CoverageLocation.Creation Site - Filton
Location.Current Site - Rolls Royce Heritage Trust, Bristol Aeroplane Collection
RightsBristol Aeroplane Company/Rolls-Royce